I have officially entered the blogging world! I was very apprehensive about this whole new world, because A-Kiana and Nish are so awesome at it and B-I was just too lazy to do it. So after an intense game of Tetris, I decided to take a whack at it.
After some great Kiana Tutelage I'm on my blogging feet and I have a pretty kick a blog.
So saddle up partners, you are in for a wild ride of Krazy K8's life! It will range anywhere from my ranting about how awesome orange soda is to my raving about the joys of crocheting. You will also delight in my fancies, such as Tetris, running and whatever else comes to my mind.
Can ya dig it?

WELCOME TO THE BLOGGING WORLD!! Definitely a fun place to hang~! Keep the posts coming...
ReplyDeleteKait! You freaking crack me up! Welcome to the blogging world and I hope it's all you imagined! Looking forward to stalking you virtually! :)
ReplyDeleteWahoo!! So glad you finally gave in! Don't follow in my footsteps and only blog once every 3 months, though....Kiana gets mad if you do that. haha
ReplyDeleteWelcome, welcome! I'll add you to my list - you better keep up on it cause i'm like the blogging nazi yo! Love the blog - cute picture! By the way when are we going to get together and knit and crochet????
ReplyDeleteHEY! Thanks everyone! Kiana pretty much set it up, so next week it'll be all me! I'll probably have tons of time to update, seeing how I am working in a computer lab all summer, without taking classes!! Libby! I start June 1st, so anytime after that!! I'll text ya when I get off work.
ReplyDeleteKait - I love you so much. You know you're one of my favorites. This blog will help when I'm miss you, especially this summer. Thanks for all your help lately. I love you so much!
ReplyDelete