
The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem...so here it goes. My name is Kaitlin Livingston and I have a problem; I am addicted to Tetris!!
Oh man alive I could play this game for hours on end!! I may or may not see Tetris pieces when I close my eyes and concentrate....I may or may not have the theme song playing in my head at random times during the day...SO WHAT??!
I recently got my personal best score on Facebook Tetris!! I was in the zone and all of the hours of practicing and visualizing my strategic game plan finally paid off!! I am the current leader of my fellow facebooking friends. YEAHYA!! (Can you tell I'm a little competitive?)
Oh man alive I could play this game for hours on end!! I may or may not see Tetris pieces when I close my eyes and concentrate....I may or may not have the theme song playing in my head at random times during the day...SO WHAT??!
I recently got my personal best score on Facebook Tetris!! I was in the zone and all of the hours of practicing and visualizing my strategic game plan finally paid off!! I am the current leader of my fellow facebooking friends. YEAHYA!! (Can you tell I'm a little competitive?)
Some people may not find this situation being as big of an accomplishment and I do, but I ask that we set aside our differences and that you all rejoice with me during this time of success, happiness, and joy. Thank you :)
Yay! I'm so excited for you... and a little jealous. Love and miss ya, Kait!
ReplyDeleteYikes.
ReplyDelete