First off today I would like to thank the people that put on the Summer Games. Were it not for them, I would not be as happy as I am right now. These past few weeks have been quite rough on the ole Krazy Kait. To sum up a few things that have taken place to make my head droop...
I hit a coyote on my way to work. It demolished my front bumper and it was pretty pricey to fix. Luckily, the guys at Premier Auto are amazing at fixing cars, so my car is back in business.

Then I had the opportunity to hang out with my friend Megan and guess what...I locked my keys in my car!! Don't you hate that?? I know I do. Luckily, I have amazing Macgyver skills and broke into my car within a matter of minutes.

Then as I sat watching the NBA finals I literally threw up in my mouth when the Lakers won. I HATE the Lakers and wanted the Celtics to win so bad!! But they couldn't quite cut it, I just couldn't catch a break!


Which brings me back to being grateful for the Summer Games. Everyone has a passion in their lives. Something they live for, mine just so happens to be basketball. Thanks to the Summer Games I have been able to get over being so down with life. As I was on my way to work, I walked through the Centrum to get out of the wind. While I was walking I heard the sound that is music to my ears....a basketball bouncing on a court!!
Basketball brings me so much happiness!! I could watch it for days on end! Call me crazy, but basketball is what gets inside me. It's what lights me up, and I can't deny that. (Kudos to Jimmy Dugan) There are games going on in the Centrum and seeing how I work on campus, I am able to catch a minute or two, to give me that boost of energy to make it though the day.

I hit a coyote on my way to work. It demolished my front bumper and it was pretty pricey to fix. Luckily, the guys at Premier Auto are amazing at fixing cars, so my car is back in business.
Then I had the opportunity to hang out with my friend Megan and guess what...I locked my keys in my car!! Don't you hate that?? I know I do. Luckily, I have amazing Macgyver skills and broke into my car within a matter of minutes.
Then as I sat watching the NBA finals I literally threw up in my mouth when the Lakers won. I HATE the Lakers and wanted the Celtics to win so bad!! But they couldn't quite cut it, I just couldn't catch a break!


Which brings me back to being grateful for the Summer Games. Everyone has a passion in their lives. Something they live for, mine just so happens to be basketball. Thanks to the Summer Games I have been able to get over being so down with life. As I was on my way to work, I walked through the Centrum to get out of the wind. While I was walking I heard the sound that is music to my ears....a basketball bouncing on a court!!

Basketball brings me so much happiness!! I could watch it for days on end! Call me crazy, but basketball is what gets inside me. It's what lights me up, and I can't deny that. (Kudos to Jimmy Dugan) There are games going on in the Centrum and seeing how I work on campus, I am able to catch a minute or two, to give me that boost of energy to make it though the day.

You love basketball because you are a gym rat.. its a rough job being a job rat, but we sure are good at it :)
ReplyDeleteI also hate the Lakers. Gasol is too hairy. its just gross. and i dont know if you remember this.. but they showed a clip of him yelling for like thirty seconds. and his face was a scary predator or something..
ReplyDeleteYou're such a nerdbomber. But I am glad you have a blog now.
ReplyDeleteLove the Jimmy Dugan quote. Basketball is so great. I love it too :) Miss you, Kait!
ReplyDelete