Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Row-dee-oh!



Can I just say that I love rodeos!! The summer games came through yet again to bring me happiness! I got the chance to go with my friend Jessica to the Wendy Wood Memorial Rodeo, the Summer Games closing ceremonies. I was distraught when we found out there wouldn't be fireworks, but nonetheless, we had a great time!!

One of my most favorite things to do is people watch. And what a great thing to do at a rodeo! Not only did I get to spend my Friday night with a great friend, but we got to learn so much about cowboy life! We also got to go again the following night...it was totally rufus!!



Jessika and I learned really quick that we were rookies at this whole rodeo scene. Jessika was a little more on top of things because she had her boots on, but we still have a lot to learn! But don't worry, we are already making preparations for our next rodeo extravaganza so we don't look like such amateurs!



So thank you to everyone that made my rodeo outing a great one to remember!! I will probably never see you until the next rodeo but until then, git-r-done!!

2 comments:

  1. Dang girl! Just got caught up on your blogging! Look at you go at this whole blogging world - isn't it grand! ;) So, car trouble...sounds familiar. Glad that was all the damage - who knew a coyote could cause so much damage??? As for the game tetris - I'm really into this stupid solitare game that took my whole month of May away from me. And lastly, the rodeo...I thought for sure you knew what to do at a rodeo! Your from that small "M" town north of Cedar...isn't that a rodeo town? I don't know! Nice to see what's going on with you! Later yo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to go with you next time. Sounds like you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete