For those of you who don't know me and what I'm about here is some info, I LOVE QUOTES! I love to read all kinds of quotes and feel the emotion, intensity, and passion they possess. As I have sat and pondered about what to blog about this time around, I found this quote that says it all:
“Family means too much, Friends are too valuable, And life is too short, To put-off sharing with people, How much they really mean to you, And pursuing whatever it is that makes you happy.”
I don't know where I would be without my wonderful family and amaze-ze-zing friends!! I look back at all of the fun I have had these past few weeks and find myself so very grateful for these people in my life who have been there with me to lend a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold, a laugh session to join in with, or just a listening ear. Thank you for all of the texts, calls, visits, etc....I am so happy right now in my life because of YOU! So thank you!!
“Family means too much, Friends are too valuable, And life is too short, To put-off sharing with people, How much they really mean to you, And pursuing whatever it is that makes you happy.”
I don't know where I would be without my wonderful family and amaze-ze-zing friends!! I look back at all of the fun I have had these past few weeks and find myself so very grateful for these people in my life who have been there with me to lend a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold, a laugh session to join in with, or just a listening ear. Thank you for all of the texts, calls, visits, etc....I am so happy right now in my life because of YOU! So thank you!!
Oh, Kait. I owe so much to you. You are also amazing, and you deserve the best. Thanks for your friendship and all of your help!! You are one great sister and friend - I know I can count on you always. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
ReplyDeleteKait! Darling blog. The top photo of all the Livingston sisters is incredible! You all look fantastic~
ReplyDelete