
On Saturday I was able to go to one of the greatest places on Earth! I went to Warped Tour 2010 in Salt Lake with my body guard, a.k.a Dalaki. I was able to see some of my most favorite bands, as well as rock out with thousands of other people. It was such a thrill!
I have not always been familiar with this music scene and I have two people to thank. First, I have to thank Dalaki. He tried for so long to get me into this kind of music, bless his heart, but I just wouldn't have it. It wasn't until I started dating Dallon that I grew to love this music scene. Last year was my first warped tour experience and I was a pure rookie! But don't you fret, I knew what was up this time around and it was EPIC! I got tons of autographs, free stuff, and memories that will last forever. So I want to give a shout out to two of my favorite guys, Dalaki and Dallon!! You guys rock!
There is something about being in a crowd of hundreds of people, jumping up and down, singing the lyrics to amazing songs, and then the lead singer looks at you and your eyes connect...AHH! I wouldn't trade it for anything! It was so much fun!!
I got a couple pictures with some amazing musicians. I.E....The lead singer from Mayday Parade, Anarbor, and my personal fave, The guitarist/pianist/back up vocalist for The Cab!! I forget that they are normal people because they are so good at what they do! Last year I was too shy to ask for a photo or their Herbie Hancock and every time I turned down Dallon's offer to go meet a band, he simply would reply...Kait, they are people just like us! Then I added, yeah with a lot more money! But nonetheless, this year I was not shy and was able to meet some amazing people. In the end, Warped Tour for this guy was a complete SUCCESS! Thanks Vans!! Until we meet again...Warped Tour 2011!!
I have not always been familiar with this music scene and I have two people to thank. First, I have to thank Dalaki. He tried for so long to get me into this kind of music, bless his heart, but I just wouldn't have it. It wasn't until I started dating Dallon that I grew to love this music scene. Last year was my first warped tour experience and I was a pure rookie! But don't you fret, I knew what was up this time around and it was EPIC! I got tons of autographs, free stuff, and memories that will last forever. So I want to give a shout out to two of my favorite guys, Dalaki and Dallon!! You guys rock!
There is something about being in a crowd of hundreds of people, jumping up and down, singing the lyrics to amazing songs, and then the lead singer looks at you and your eyes connect...AHH! I wouldn't trade it for anything! It was so much fun!!
I got a couple pictures with some amazing musicians. I.E....The lead singer from Mayday Parade, Anarbor, and my personal fave, The guitarist/pianist/back up vocalist for The Cab!! I forget that they are normal people because they are so good at what they do! Last year I was too shy to ask for a photo or their Herbie Hancock and every time I turned down Dallon's offer to go meet a band, he simply would reply...Kait, they are people just like us! Then I added, yeah with a lot more money! But nonetheless, this year I was not shy and was able to meet some amazing people. In the end, Warped Tour for this guy was a complete SUCCESS! Thanks Vans!! Until we meet again...Warped Tour 2011!!
I am so glad you guys had fun and that you returned home to us. Ha ha! I love you Kait!
ReplyDeleteSounds epic!
ReplyDelete