Thursday, September 2, 2010

Family...isn't it about time

There is nothing in the world quite like walking into the door of my sisters house and hearing a chorus of KAIT! being sung by my nieces, nephews, and siblings. It makes me feel ever so loved! As the chorus rings on, I get bombarded with hugs, kisses, stories, etc. I love my family! They bring so much joy into my life and I don't know where I would be without them.

Yesterday Kiana and I had to opportunity to go home for a couple of hours and it was totally worth it! I wanted to get a few pictures of everyone being happy and silly. Tay turned to me and said Kait, I missed you! Where were you? So I had to explain how I am going to college and such. Then she asked if she could braid my hair...flip she's a cutie!!

I love each and every one of my family members and I am so grateful for their love, hugs, smiles, kisses, stories, laughs....I could go on for days! But I think you are getting the point :)

4 comments:

  1. I got teary-eyed reading this one. You are so loved cuz you are so awesome. Thanks for coming over yesterday - it really meant a lot to me. Hope you're not sick of us because we have a LOOONG weekend ahead of us. Love and miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... pretty much your family rocks! Tay is looking so good! You got pretty lucky when you picked that family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious. Yes your family loves you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fer cute!! Your family is so great! I'm glad I am lucky enough to know you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete