Hey there everyone…..to answer everyone’s burning question….Yes I am still alive!! I took a leave of absence from blogging…haha…I know I know, I’m a slacker! But I hope you can forgive me after this LOOOONG post, filled with pictures. I am going to start a newsletter called “What I’m up to.” And it will say, well.....what I’m up to. So be looking for that.
So here are some pictures of what these past couple of months have been like in the krazy life of Kaitlin Jo. This first picture is of me in my ugly sweater. Our roommates got into the holiday spirit by all acquiring some ugly sweaters and taking roommate pictures; fully equipped with mugs, presents, a beautifully decorated Christmas tree, and our awesome sweaters. After spending about an hour of my time in this epic sweater, I began to think it was alright. So I might be adding it to my wardrobe….
The next picture is the craft project of The Livingston/Spaulding families. Nish had the amazing idea to make gifts this year, so I hopped on the band wagon and made a few of my own for the Durfey family and some of my friends. It was so much fun being crafty, as well as spending some quality time with Nish.
This group of pictures sums up a trip to St. George with Kiana, my mom, and my dad. We always have a great time rocking out, especially to Austin, by Blake Shelton. I get goose bumps every time! ;) We got hammered with snow in M-town, and Washington County got hit with rain. This reservoir hasn’t had water in it for so long…so I snapped a picture to show just how much rain accumulated. We had a lunch date with the parental at Olive Garden…it was DELICIOUS as usual.
This group of pictures is a couple snapshots of Christmas with the tribe. To my dismay, we had matching pj’s this year thanks to Kiana. I thought she had had enough of dressing alike when we were little! We also went to The Station for dinner during the break. Nish had a little mishap when the fortune cookies were being passed around… The Chief thoroughly enjoyed the show she put on. Next are pictures of Trexton Adorable Spaulding cuddling with me. He is such a sweetheart!! He fell asleep on me sitting straight up..... on my neck! It was crazy, but I couldn’t stop laughing, which was a hard thing to do, seeing how he was cutting off my airway…but I handled it long enough to have someone take a picture. Christmas was amazing as usual. I love my family so much and loved every minute of the break. I sure missed Grandpa this holiday season though.
The next group…sister pictures!! I love each of my sisters so much. They seriously are my best friends. I don’t know where I would be without them. Don’t ya love how we add a few more with each picture?
I got this great idea from my friend Libby. To start out a new tradition of a very organized Christmas dinner… where each food spelled out CHRISTMAS DINNER. It was a complete success!Corn, Ham, Rolls, Ice, Stuffing, Turkey , Mashed potatoes, Applesauce, Strawberry salad.
Drinks, Icing, Nuts, Nutmeg, Eggs, Raspberry jam.
The next group shows a wonderful trip to Wayne County. Oh how I love this place! The Durfey family is so good to me! Kiana and I decided to take Akaydeh along for the ride, so she could get some one-on-one time….she had a blast. There was a bit of a flood going on…but don’t you fret, Michael Scott hopped on a tractor and got things under control by building a dam. Also, Maddi loved the hat I crocheted for her.
These two pictures are how I spent most of my Christmas break…..crocheting and puzzling. They both are great stress relievers! I know that they are a bit elderly to be doing for a young 20 year old, but oh well! I love to crochet things, as well as kick back, open a can of Mt. Dew, and do a puzzle. (I figured out where I get my puzzling skills from…The Chief! We had so much fun doing this puzzle!)
The past couple of months have not passed without lots of laughs, tears, great memories, and love. But as I wrap this post up I can only think to myself....Maybe I shouldn’t procrastinate so much….
Yay! I'm glad you're back! Great pics and a quite a good review of the last few weeks. It was a GREAT break, and I miss you guys so much. Good thing we had so much fun. I especially love the Trex pictures, too. I love you so much and am so grateful for all you do for me!
ReplyDelete