This post is going to take a tad bit longer for me to actually type...why you ask? Well, this past weekend my BFITWWW got married! (best friend in the whole wide world, Trista Lisa) It was such a great weekend! I felt all pretty in my bridesmaid dress and pretty nails :) I had so much fun partyin' it up with the Hatch, Davis, Bridge, Wright, Barnes, families....there were probably more but I am horrible with last names...but nonetheless, it was a great time. I felt like one of their own family members and enjoyed seeing the happy couple soak up all of the love.
I had thrown Trista a bridal shower a couple of weeks earlier with the help of Becky and Ky. It was fun to be together again as well as make things awkward for Trista and the guests...it was great!
After I got done at the reception I hopped in the car with Daez! We road tripped to Wayne to spend time with the Durfey's. Also, one of Dallon's best friends just got home from his mish. So we hit up the wonderful Loa Ward. We got to sit by the Brown family that I love and I got to see so many friendly faces and feel like I was at home. Like usual, I had a great time chatting it up with Sharon and Michael Scott and getting a hug from Durc. Also,, The Laughing point was at it's finest in the Wayne County Insider!! Daezia and I watched some March Madness with Michael Scott and I am still shocked that there are an 11, an 8, a 3, and a 4 seeded team in the final four!! Man do I LOVE basketball!!
This past week has come and gone in a blurr. Kiana and I both were not having the greatest few days so we decided to wash all of our sorrows away by buying a delicious ice cream cake from DQ and it read "FML!" Because that is exactly how we were feeling! Don't we live the greatest lives??
I also have decided to take a couple classes over the summer online. I need a chemistry and math class for pre-requisites once I go to Utah State, so I figured why not just take them and get them over with while I work one last semester at THE GREATEST JOB EVER. It also helps justify my action of taking the fall semester off. (I'm going to be working in Milford, saving up and preparing for the move to Logan and I look at it like the fall will be my summer :) Oh and if anyone is wondering, this week marked the 6 month countdown until Dallon comes home! :)
Yesterday when I came to work I was blessed by numerous tender mercies. I was studying for my dreaded Chemistry test and a fellow coworker and friend came to study with me. I usually don't like studying with other people, but for some reason I kept that to myself and agreed to study with her. Man did we get a lot done! I hate chemistry and don't understand it a lot of the time, but when we were working together I found myself knowing how to set up problems to solve them. It really was so amazing!
Then after my cute friend left, another friend came to chat. I had been throwing a pity party for myself all day and just wanted it to be all over. But then I started talking to my friend and realized, no matter how hard you think your life is, someone always has it worse than you. I found myself being humbled and felt nothing but complete love for this beautiful friend. I assured her of her worth and value and we left that night having such a stronger friendship. She has taught me so much and I am grateful for her example and fun loving spirit. Man am I going to miss these two great girls!!
Another person I am going to miss is one of my best friends. I know I usually want to light her on fire most days, but when it all comes down to it, I love her with all of my heart. The day she told me she was going to come to SUU my heart shouted for joy. I know that she has not had the best luck with SUU, but I believe she came to Cedar because she was an answer to my prayers. We get in tuffs about every minute, but after I have calmed down, I thank my father in heaven for having her here at SUU with me. I know she will ALWAYS have my back and will do anything to protect her lil sis. She is such a great person and I love her dearly. The decision to live our own lives when I move up to Logan will be a hard one to swallow, but I am eternally grateful for the opportunity I have had to live with my best friend Kiana Don. There are no words to describe just how much I will miss her.
I'm sure I'll think of a long list of the things I will miss and the people I will miss, so stay tuned for some tributes here and there in the months to come. Till then, stay excellent.
I had thrown Trista a bridal shower a couple of weeks earlier with the help of Becky and Ky. It was fun to be together again as well as make things awkward for Trista and the guests...it was great!
After I got done at the reception I hopped in the car with Daez! We road tripped to Wayne to spend time with the Durfey's. Also, one of Dallon's best friends just got home from his mish. So we hit up the wonderful Loa Ward. We got to sit by the Brown family that I love and I got to see so many friendly faces and feel like I was at home. Like usual, I had a great time chatting it up with Sharon and Michael Scott and getting a hug from Durc. Also,, The Laughing point was at it's finest in the Wayne County Insider!! Daezia and I watched some March Madness with Michael Scott and I am still shocked that there are an 11, an 8, a 3, and a 4 seeded team in the final four!! Man do I LOVE basketball!!
This past week has come and gone in a blurr. Kiana and I both were not having the greatest few days so we decided to wash all of our sorrows away by buying a delicious ice cream cake from DQ and it read "FML!" Because that is exactly how we were feeling! Don't we live the greatest lives??
I also have decided to take a couple classes over the summer online. I need a chemistry and math class for pre-requisites once I go to Utah State, so I figured why not just take them and get them over with while I work one last semester at THE GREATEST JOB EVER. It also helps justify my action of taking the fall semester off. (I'm going to be working in Milford, saving up and preparing for the move to Logan and I look at it like the fall will be my summer :) Oh and if anyone is wondering, this week marked the 6 month countdown until Dallon comes home! :)
Yesterday when I came to work I was blessed by numerous tender mercies. I was studying for my dreaded Chemistry test and a fellow coworker and friend came to study with me. I usually don't like studying with other people, but for some reason I kept that to myself and agreed to study with her. Man did we get a lot done! I hate chemistry and don't understand it a lot of the time, but when we were working together I found myself knowing how to set up problems to solve them. It really was so amazing!
Then after my cute friend left, another friend came to chat. I had been throwing a pity party for myself all day and just wanted it to be all over. But then I started talking to my friend and realized, no matter how hard you think your life is, someone always has it worse than you. I found myself being humbled and felt nothing but complete love for this beautiful friend. I assured her of her worth and value and we left that night having such a stronger friendship. She has taught me so much and I am grateful for her example and fun loving spirit. Man am I going to miss these two great girls!!
Another person I am going to miss is one of my best friends. I know I usually want to light her on fire most days, but when it all comes down to it, I love her with all of my heart. The day she told me she was going to come to SUU my heart shouted for joy. I know that she has not had the best luck with SUU, but I believe she came to Cedar because she was an answer to my prayers. We get in tuffs about every minute, but after I have calmed down, I thank my father in heaven for having her here at SUU with me. I know she will ALWAYS have my back and will do anything to protect her lil sis. She is such a great person and I love her dearly. The decision to live our own lives when I move up to Logan will be a hard one to swallow, but I am eternally grateful for the opportunity I have had to live with my best friend Kiana Don. There are no words to describe just how much I will miss her.
I'm sure I'll think of a long list of the things I will miss and the people I will miss, so stay tuned for some tributes here and there in the months to come. Till then, stay excellent.
Oh, Kait! I just love you and your words. It was great to feel updated from your point of view. I almost cry every time I think of you leaving, but I will be grateful that you were able to go to SUU at all. I'm also grateful for all the help, love, and assistance you've given to me. I know you'll do great no matter where you are. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
ReplyDeleteKait... you are so cute! I'm sure my dad would be tickled to know you referenced to his newspaper in your blog! (: I'm gonna miss not seeing you around campus anymore! :( We need to make sure we have some bonding time before you leave! Good luck in all your Aggie endeavors, and we'll both be counting down the next five months anxiously! Take care, girl! (:
ReplyDelete