Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I've got the fever .....

So last night I was thinking to myself....what am I going to do on this Tuesday night? Kiana was out to dinner....Dalaki was on his way back from Milford, so I decided to go for a run. It was so refreshing running out in the fresh air! The Cedar City Canyon Trail is by far one of my favorite places in the world. As I was jogging I thought of a list that I could do until Kiana got done. I came up with the brilliant idea of getting a red box. But I didn't want to just get any old movie. My heart was set on one particular movie....one that I have been DYING to see. Once I got done running, I found Kiana's keys and headed to the nearest redbox. The movie I wanted was not at either redbox located by Lin's. So I headed down the road to Walmart. I needed to pick up some pictures anyway so I went back to the electronics and picked up my pictures, then went to the movie section to see if my movie was there.....and as I went to the DVD selection I was devastated to find that my movie was not there. I bet you are all wondering what movie I was looking for....well I am proud to say that I've got the fever....Bieber Fever! I have been dying to see NeverSayNever. Judge me all you want! I love this kid. I love to rock out to his music in my High School Musical t-shirt I got from high school graduation from Karen. I am a sucker for guitars so why wouldn't I like his music??

So after I couldn't find the movie, I was like now what am I going to do? I decided to get the next best thing....some CD's. Usually I don't just go and buy CD's because I usually just listen to youtube at work or to mix CD's I make, or to an ipod. But after a lesson on honesty a few Sunday's ago, I decided that I would make a valiant effort to not "steal" songs anymore, so I bought me some new CD's. And not just any CD's. I bought JB's remix collection and his acoustic collection. BEST INVESTMENT I have made in a long time. As I sat in my car on the way down to the temple today I thought to myself, man I do A LOT of driving. So I popped in my CD's and headed down the highway, lookin' for adventure. :)

I am so amazed by any artist that can play an instrument, write and sing songs, so when I found out JB can sing, write, and play multiple instruments, I was instantly sold on his music (and I secretly wanted his bangs before he got a hair cut) As I was checking out of Walmart, the cashier grabbed my items and looked at me in disbelief and said, Justin Bieber? Really? I fought with myself in my head wondering if I should just own up to it, or lie and say it was for my little sister. So I looked at him and said, Yeah, you betcha! I don't deny it, I own it! He smiled and said, wow! You are awesome. I get a lot of people that try to lie about it saying it is for their sister, but I can totally tell they're lying. But not you, you totally owned it! You go girl. (If that didn't make my whole day I don't know what else would!)

So if you pass by while I'm cruisin along in my automobile,
rest assure that I am probably jammin to my man JB. :)




2 comments:

  1. You are so hilarious! I 'm glad that you owned it - you probably made the cashier's day, too. Love so much, Kait, and can't wait to see you today. It's gonna be a GREAT EASTER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all - we need you to invest in an iPod or something. Nobody buys cds anymore. ;) Second of all - I totally got into the fever after the glee episode where they did bieber songs. LOVE THEM - I went on to iTunes and bought all of his hits. I even have the movie on my netflix...if you want to watch it with me let me know. P.S. You got invited to the wedding of the year - let's totally road trip. I love seattle. :) :) :) Wouldn't that be hilarious if we showed up???? We could listen to bieber the whole drive. ;)

    ReplyDelete