Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Philosophy of Teaching

      Hello, my name is Kaitlin Durfey. I was born and raised in the wonderful town of Milford, Utah. I currently attend Utah State University in Logan, Utah. I am studying the field of Family and Consumer Science Education. I plan on obtaining my bachelor’s degree to be a licensed teacher.
      I have always been engrossed in the intricate studies of the family. I believe this passion came about because I come from a family of eight kids. Family life is a very important subject that our future generation needs to be familiar with. It is a building block that is critical to their upbringing. I hope to be able to enlighten teenagers about this very precious subject, so that they will be able to become outstanding leaders, friends, and people. I owe my family everything, and want to study to become a Family and Consumer Science teacher. I want our future students to know what it is like to have strong family bonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment