Thursday, May 29, 2014

April came and went....2014

The month of April brought exciting happenings. On April 4th at 1:53 am, we received a text message from Daezia stating, "Baby Stockton is here!!! He's large and in charge." Jeep and Nish welcomed their fifth child into the world, Stockton Mitchell Spaulding. We rushed down to meet him as soon as we could. We even brought a surprise visitor with us to help at the annual track meet, none other than Melanie aka Millinie Vanillinie.


While we were in Milford, we got to celebrate Tay's birthday. Daezia made an amazing Elsa cake and we watched as she eagerly opened her presents. Tay is a spunky little girl and we literally laughed out loud when Nish told us that she requested spy or prank stuff for her birthday. We then laughed out loud again when she used her problem solving skills to not only find a picture, but to glue it onto her spy ID card. We sure love our Tay and family time!


April also brought our first night fishing trip with Colin and Sara. We went out to our usual spot at the Benson Marina. The docks were not out yet so we had to fish off of the shore. We weren't very lucky, seeing how I caught a minnow! But Sarah caught the first catfish that was a somewhat reasonable size.

The last week in April, I was offered a full time teaching position at Central Davis Junior High School in Layton, Utah. I will be teaching an array of Family and Consumer Science classes with one of my fellow graduates, Lexi Brown. I couldn't have asked for a better teacher/friend to work with as I embark on this new and exciting adventure. I also was offered a basketball coaching position. We will be staying in Logan and I will make the 45 minute commute.

No comments:

Post a Comment