
So a couple of months ago I got a concert update for some concerts up north. As I glanced over the list, I tried to find any worth going to and then I read three words that made my heart miss a beat. Hey Monday, Cartel. AHH! I then looked at the date of the concert and realized it was on MahLee's birthday! I thought to myself, what a great present...to go see her favorite band Hey Monday. So I texted Dalaki and had him meet me in the computer lab so I could show him the line up for the concert of the century! When he read the line up his eyes grew wide and he gasped, just like I had done a few minutes previously.

It took quite awhile to make all of the plans, because there was so much going on. But when it was all said and done, Saturday the 13th, we loaded up in the van and headed to what was going to be an epic night! Kiana was ever so kind as to be our chauffeur and mom brought along Akaydeh, so they could do some shopping. Time practically stood still as we all anticipated concert. But the time finally arrived for us to go to The Avalon to stand in line.
After an hour of waiting outside in a long line, we got told we were in the wrong line :( So we went to the other line, which was even longer than the one we were standing in :( and when we got into the doors they told us we were in the wrong line again! I started panicking....we only had will call tickets...and it was sold out....so I didn't think we were even going to get in. But desperate times call for desperate measures. I informed some people that they were in fact in the wrong line because we were just there, and we took over their spot in line. Usually I'm not a line cutter, but tonight was different. I didn't want to disappoint MahLee on her birthday...so long story short...we finally got in and got some rockin seats!!

It was such a great concert! Dalaki, Mckayla, Daezia, MahLee and I had so much fun rockin out to some great bands. It is probably a good thing that I don't live up north because I would be broke because I would just go to concerts ALL the time! It is such a thrill being in a venue, jumping up and down rocking out to music and singing the amazing lyrics back to the bands! My favorite band that played was Cartel by far! The lead singer is so amazing!! AH! They also played some of my favorite songs! It was just amazing! I can't wait to go to another one of their concerts.

It was such a great concert! Dalaki, Mckayla, Daezia, MahLee and I had so much fun rockin out to some great bands. It is probably a good thing that I don't live up north because I would be broke because I would just go to concerts ALL the time! It is such a thrill being in a venue, jumping up and down rocking out to music and singing the amazing lyrics back to the bands! My favorite band that played was Cartel by far! The lead singer is so amazing!! AH! They also played some of my favorite songs! It was just amazing! I can't wait to go to another one of their concerts.
As I sat there in between bands, I thought back to m y first real concert that was two years ago, Dallon took me to Boys Like Girls for my birthday. I thought that was a great time....but after going to warped tour and learning new bands, I have become a concert junkie. And that's fine! So moral of the story...this was an EPIC night!
Looks like you guys had too much fun. One of these days, I should go to a concert with you :)
ReplyDelete