Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Fun



I have had so much fun this past week. It was long overdue! I first had the opportunity to attend our annual Sisters Weekend....it is a tradition Nish, Kiana, and I started where we go up to UVU and watch the state volleyball tournament. It is always a great time! We have great chats, rock out, laugh, and eating sessions. We also get to soak up the crazy world of volleyball!
After we had a great time shopping and watching the tournament, we headed home to Milford. And the party began! Kiana came up with the brilliant idea to dress up as Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley. Needless to say, it was a blast!! We took the kids around town and received many compliments on our costumes...who knew what a couple of Rockband drum sticks, makeup, graduation robes, glasses, scarves, and some hand colored Gryffindor badges could do?!


All in all, Halloween 2010 was a success! The Livingston trio can't wait until Halloween 2011!! We have great ideas for years to come!

1 comment:

  1. Kait - thanks for being so much fun. You guys really did cheer me up. Thanks for all your help with the kiddoes, too. Halloween was great too. I just love you so much. The end.
    P.S. You should comment on my post :)

    ReplyDelete