

Can I just say that I love November! I am going to start this month off right by posting what I am thankful for. There are so many things, but I am going to do my best at hitting the main ones.

I, Kaitlin Jo Montanna Livingston am grateful for my loving parents that sacrifice so much for me to have the wonderful life I have, my siblings that are always there for me, my friends that bring so much happiness into my life, technology, music, Chandler Bing, modern medicine, Primary Children's Hospital, sleep, my job, SUU, my roommates, my car, my phone, my great cousins, laughing until my abs hurt, concerts, smiling, my room-roommate Kiana Don, my english tutor Dalaki Jym, my inter-mural vb team, high school pals that play pick up games and make me laugh so much, the love of my best friend Elder Dallon Durfey and his family, letters from Brazil, the internet, my adorable nieces and nephews, my loving sister Nisha, texting, voicemails, basketball, running, visiting teachers, institute classes/friends/teachers, prophets and apostles, my bishop and ward church leaders, but most of all, I am grateful for the gospel in general and the peace it brings into my life.


Great post, Kait! I love the list - almost as much as I love the new Harry Potter background. (SO EXCITED BTW). You would definitely be on my list, too. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete