Daezia, Chandler, and Kennedy are such amazing girls. They are gorgeous, inside and out! They are so fun to watch because of how well they work together. I'm glad they are such good friends. MahLee is a big time freshman and works hard to do her best. Dallon and I are so grateful for the time we get to spend with our families, even if it is in a gym.
Dallon and I had the opportunity to go visit Wayne County this month. We planned our trip around the Wayne County Fair. Dallon had the brilliant idea to go for a four-wheeler ride on a beautiful afternoon. Don't Michael and Sharon have a front porch gorgeous view? We love being able to visit the Durfeys, Browns, and Andersons on our Wayne County trips.
After the awesome parade we headed down to Grover to meet Ian Anderson, Gavin and Stephanie's new handsome baby boy. He was so much fun to hold! Dallon also got to have a mini jam session with Brick and Gavin. I sure love hearing those boys play their guitars.
After our barbeque/hang out session in Grover, we went to the demolition derby and saw a pretty great show. We also stayed to watch the awesome firework show. Wayne County does not disappoint when it comes to derbies and fireworks.
On one of our many exploring adventures, we found The Benson Marina located on Cutler Reservoir. It is here where I caught this monster catfish. I still to this day cannot believe I reeled this sucker up onto the dock. Every chance we get, we load up our stuff and head out to the marina to do some night fishing. We even get to listen to country! Well....A country song-Fishin' in the dark.
After doing some research, we found that this catfish was just two inches off of the lake record! Close in length, but no where near the record in weight.They sure are nasty to look at, but when Chef Dallon cooks the fillets up, they are a delicious meal.
Towards the end of the month, we got to go down to Orem for Krista's baby shower. Shanda, Darci, and Sharon decorated the clubhouse with adorable decorations. We had veggie trays and fruit pizzas, which were to die for! We had a great time playing games, laughing, chatting, and eating. Dallon and I are so excited for Krista and Derek! We can't wait to meet baby Navy.






No comments:
Post a Comment