January brought basketball games, remembering our loved ones, a bridal shower for my cute friend Jessica, a sad Kam, (he was mad at Kiana for moving to Kentucky) and a sister picture.
MahLee played against one of her bff's from Escalante while were visiting and we even got to see Daez play some tenacious D. It was great to see Nisha's commentating skills live. She does a great job and I especially am grateful for this technology when I'm up in Logan.
The holidays always bring happy memories of family, but they also bring sad memories. I truly miss my Grandpa every holiday season because he was the epitome of being Christ-like. Yes, it's not the same without him, but I'm so grateful for his legacy. The holidays also make me think of my awesome Uncle Rob. I will never forget the news we received that Christmas morning, but am so grateful for his loving example, and for the chance I had to know this amazing man.

No comments:
Post a Comment