Tuesday, June 3, 2014

MAY 2013

Every time we go on a road trip, it seems like we see a unique license plate. A lot of the time I sit in the passenger's seat wondering what in the world people are thinking and then other times I think, huh....that's interesting....so when we were on our way down to Milford to celebrate Memorial Day we found this license plate gem. Also, as we were eating Reese's Pieces, I found this oddly shaped piece and wanted to document it's uniqueness. On our travels, we made a stop at the Hill Aerospace Museum. I thought it would be boring, but it was actually really cool inside.
 
 
After our stop at the museum, we headed south to Milford to celebrate Memorial Day. We went to the cemetery and remembered those that had gone on before us. Words cannot even begin to describe just how much I miss them. I'm so grateful for their wonderful examples of love, courage, and support.
 

We must have worn Kam out, because he barely finished his lunch before he dozed off at his desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment