Wednesday, June 4, 2014

SEPTEMBER 2013


In September we became an aunt and uncle again! We went down to Orem to meet Navy Michael, Derek and Krista's beautiful baby girl. She was just so petite and angelic. We already love her to pieces.
 
Remember how I said living in northern Utah had its perks? Well, Nish scheduled a volleyball game with a school in Ogden, and needed some help coaching. I jumped at the opportunity! I miss coaching so much! Anyway, we drove down and watched the tigers play St. Joe. Like usual, Kam was in charge of keeping Dallon entertained. We then went to dinner with my mom and dad. It was great seeing those two love birds, as well as laughing at the hiwarius Kam. (Kam always tells us when things are hilarious).
 
The last picture is of a random guy dressed in yellow at football game. Sometimes these kinds of people make me mad....I just want to walk up to them and be like, it's game day....you wear your game day shirt ya duh, but I don't. Other than this random guy, we love going to Utah State football games. Dallon has finally converted to enjoying sports and it's awesome! We also get great seats because of his security job. Go Aggies!
 
 
Towards the end of the month, we had to opportunity to go down and visit The Tolbert Family in Salem. Jim offered to take us up to the towers located just southeast of his house. It was so much fun riding the four-wheelers through beautiful mountains! I sure picked a great guy and a great family to marry into. Here are a some pictures of our adventure.
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment