October had us busy like usual. Between school, work, and road trips, we rarely had a minute to spare. Here is another documentation of our license plate findings....somebody loves football and decided to put TCHDOWN on their plate. Dallon the football junkie greatly appreciated it.
We had the opportunity to show our support on senior night during halftime of a tiger football game. Daezia and Sherri represented the cross country team very well. I can't believe Daezia is a senior! It seems like just yesterday that her and MahLee were dressed like twins from head to toe. They both have grown up to be gorgeous girls, inside and out.
The last picture of this collage was taken on a visit to see my sweet Aunt Diane and cousin Melanie. My mom, Nish, and Jeep drove up from Milford and met Dallon and I in Utah County. My Aunt Diane had just gotten surgery and we wanted to come visit her to show our love and support. Oh I how love Aunt Diane hugs! She is someone that I have always looked up to throughout my entire life. She is one of THE most loving and thoughtful people in the whole wide world. At the time of this picture, I did not know that this would be the last time I would get to see her before she passed away. My heart still aches whenever I think about her and the sweet person she was. I will miss her dearly.
One of the many reasons why we love October can be summed up in two words, DEER CAMP. We love camping! Here are a few highlights of our camping trip with the Livingston/Spaulding crew.
I'm pretty sure Trex got the first bite out of Kam's doughnut. Deer camp just isn't deer camp without my mom's homemade doughnuts. They are so delicious!!

There's never a dull moment when we all get together. I just love to see the different facial expressions people make in these pictures. It definitely shows their personality.
I had the opportunity to drive down and watch MahLee compete at The State Cross Country Championships located in Salt Lake. Every time I watch these races, it takes me back to when I had the chance to compete. MahLee ran very well and represented Milford wonderfully.
After the 1A races got over, they gave out the awards for individual finishers, team winners, and Academic All-State. Daezia, along with Maggie Ellet, (a long time family friend) were fortunate enough to make the All-State team! After it was all said and done, we took some family pictures and then went to eat at Golden Corral.
Also, Daezia is a dork and likes to steal my camera to take tons and tons of selfies. (Exhibit A shown above).
Right before Halloween, we decided to throw a pumpkin carving party! We invited some friends over and had a great time. Taylor and James did an outstanding job with their pumpkins!
Colin and Sara made an adorable pair of pumpkins. Kelsey and Justin stole the party with their combine efforts on their pumpkin. We are so lucky to have such great friends in Logan!
At the end of October, we were able to go and support Nish, Daez, and Mahls at state volleyball. We have coined this weekend as sister's weekend and love spending time together watching volleyball.







No comments:
Post a Comment